1. Power Indicator: Solid blue, transmitter is powered on; No light, transmitter is not powered
2. VGA IN: Connect to VGA source
3. Audio In: Connect to 3.5mm analog audio, this audio in will embedded to VGA.
4. IR IN: Connect an IR receiver, the IR signal received from this port will be sent out via HDBaseT receiver.
5. RS232: Connect a serial RS232 signal here, this RS232 data will pass through to HDBaseT receiver.
6. HDBaseT Link Indicator:
a)Solid green, good signal quality from HDBaseT port;
b)Blinking green, HDBaseT port is disconnected or not transmitting signal
c)No light, no signal is being received from the HDBaseT port
7. VGA Indicator:
a)Solid green, VGA source is connected
b)No light, there is no VGA source connected or no VGA signal.
8. Select Button: Used to switch among different inputs.
9. Service: Firmware update via micro USB port.
10. IR Out: Connect an IR emitter, the triggered IR signals are received from HDBaseT receiver
11. DP Indicator: a)Solid green, DP source is connected b)No light, there is no DP source connected or no DP signal.
12. DP IN: Connect to DP source here ex. Mac, PC, laptop.
13. HDMI Indicator:
a)Solid green, HDMI source is connected
b)No light, there is no HDMI source connected or no HDMI signal.
14. HDMI IN: Connects a HDMI source here ex. Blu-ray player, cable box, etc