1. HDBT OUT: Connect a cat6/6a cable from here to an LK8-D receiver
2. Link Indicator:
a) Solid green, good signal quality from HDBaseT port;
b) Blink green, HDBaseT port is disconnected or not transmitting signal
c) No light, no signal is being received from the HDBaseT port
3. HDCP Indicator:
a) Solid green, HDBaseT port is transmitting video with HDCP
b) Blink green, HDBaseT port is transmitting video without HDCP
c) No light, no video is being received from the HDBaseT port
4. Power Port: Connect included power adapter here.
5. Power Indicator: Solid blue, transmitter is powered on; No light, transmitter is not powered.
6. RS232 Port: Connect a serial RS232 signal here.
7. DVI IN: Connect an DVI source here ex. Blu-ray player, cable box, etc. Receiver
Connection and Installation
Note: When installing extenders, do not install in an enclosed area or cover the vents.
Doing so may result in damage to the product and/or area surrounding it and void the warranty.