Room 1010, the 2rd Building, Torch Xinke Plaza, Weili 2 Road, Huli district, Xiamen, China
LK-HBT3 is a revolutionary 4K@60 4:4:4 HDR HDBaseT Extender using the latest gen3 chipset. It can stream uncompressed HDMI2.0 signal on 18Gbps bandwidth. Deliver a crystal lossless 4K HDR signal transmission without any artifacts and latency.
Instead of using traditional TX/RX extender design, SPROLINK has combined TX and RX on a single hardware. You can use your finger to decide whether it is TX or RX in a specific application.
LK-HBT3 extends uncompressed 4K HDR signal up to 70m(230ft) using CAT6a/7 cable. 1080P signal may be extended up to 100m(328ft). In addition to HDMI 2.0 video and audio signals, LK-HBT3 carries bi-directional IR and KVM for controlling remotely located equipment.
All the advanced function design and remote power capability make LK-HBT3 an ideal solution for long-distance signal distribution of any 4K HDR professional AV display.
● Extend 4K@60 4:4:4 HDR over CAT6a/7 by HDBaseT
● Uncompressed HDMI 2.0 Streams on 18Gbps Bandwidth
● Compact Design, Enabling TX/RX on a Single Hardware
● Full HDR Support (HDR 10&12 Bit)
● HDR, HDR10+ and Dolby Vision Support
● 1Gbps Ethernet & KVM support
● HDCP2.2(and all earlier version supported)
● Up to 70m(230ft) on 4K, 100m(328ft) on 1080P (CAT6a/7)
● Bi-Directional IR Transport
● L/R Audio Extraction on TX and RX
Full HDR Support
LK-HBT3 support 10/12bit HDR. Compatible with HDR, HDR+, HLG, and Dolby Vision.
With the latest gen3 chipset inside, LK-HBT3 realizes 4K60 transmission
in complete 18Gbps bandwidth without any compression.
Maintain original color depth and intact HDR.
Advanced Hardware Design LK-HBT3 can be configured as TX/RX. Offer more flexibility for various applications.
IR & Ethernet & KVM Extension Support bi-directional IR and 1 Gbps Ethernet Extension.
Carries KVM for PC remote control.
1) 3.5mm jack for audio extraction 2) 3.5mm jack for external audio embedding 3) USB Host/Device for KVM extension 4) TX/RX/Firmware update Dial Switch
5) 1 Gbps Ethernet extension 6) IR Out connect with IR Emitter 7) IR In connect with IR Sensor 8) Power & Signal indicator
1) 12 Volt DC power with locker 2) HDBaseT signal port 3) HDMI 2.0 Input for signal source
4) HDMI2.0 Output for display 5) Chipset update and config